Tuesday, June 5, 2007

last yoga class

I finished up teaching last night. It still hasn't quite sunk in that i won't be working again for a while. The plan is to start up a few classes again in around six months -but we'll just have to see how the bub feels about that!!!

Over the last term I've been teaching a pre-natal class in Bairnsdale (nearest big town centre) to a lovely bunch of women... it's been great for me to meet some more local mums-to-be and also great to see them getting to know each other and sharing experiences.


so here... (drum roll) ... is the belly line-up....



[L-R kate, jodie, rachael, rachelle, leona, lisa, yasmin, evelyn]

We're hoping to meet up again and do mum+bub yoga >> something i started experimenting with recently in my home classes with some students i taught pre-natal yoga to last year. We sang, did a bit of baby massage, some gentle baby stretching and then mums did yoga poses either holding bub or giving them a bit of attention in some way. It was fun... and never predictable!!!

3 comments:

Kimella said...

Hi Kate(and joel and ...)
I haven't managed to post any comments to now, but I have been following your blog with delight!!! What a great idea. I will keep checking to an update to say that "and ..." has arrived, and expect a photo or 2 soon!!
Hope all is well and thinking of you often.
Kisses
Kim @ Metlink!

Happy friends said...

Hi love,
whats happening in there?? pricey and I are in New York and wondering if its happening soon and how you are?? technology hey. hope yr both and all well love you heaps.

moi

Matt Jackson said...

Congratulations!
What a beautiful family.
I can't get over the fact that the Dad in these photos is my school buddy Joel!
That's not to say you don't look great in the role mate.
Good to see you looking so Happy and Healthy.
M